March 27, 2010

Katrina-Sharukh-Salman Controversy





Katrina might keep mum on her alleged affair with the Kapoor scion Ranbir but the lady is quick to clarify about her growing proximity with Shah Rukh Khan.

Lambasting media reports that she has a soft corner for King Khan and is going against beau Salman to solidify her relationship with SRK, the stunner said that she just shared a cordial relationship with the actor. What’s more Katrina states that SRK isn’t a friend but just an ‘acquaintance’.

Denying her growing closeness with SRK, Katrina said,” Just because you meet and greet someone doesn’t mean there has to be speculation on what’s going on. There’s nothing to be made out of my meeting with Shah Rukh. He’s just an acquaintance. I met SRK at a few parties and just had a cordial interaction like I would with any other senior colleague”.

But ask her about Ranbir and Kat is quick to dub him as just a ‘good friend’. Talking about Ranbir, Kat said, “He’s (Ranbir) a good friend and we work well as co-stars.”

Maintaining her usual stance on Salman, Kat said, “I don’t talk about my personal life,” As for his IPL bid, the actress stated, “He had put in a separate bid. I was there to support my friend Reshma Shetty, who is with a company that had put in a bid”.

No comments: