July 15, 2010

Neethu In Ajith's 50th Film



Neetu Chandra is all smiles these days. Reason: She has been roped in to play the heroine of ‘Mangaatha’, the 50th film of Ajith, directed by Venkat Prabhu and produced by Dhayanidhi Alagiri of Cloud Nine Movies.

And there is one more reason for Neetu to feel excited. The actress, who was supposed to play Nagarjuna’s heroine in a Telugu film which failed to take off, will share the screen space with the Tollywood top actor in this Tamil movie.

“It’s a double delight for me. Ajith and Nagarjuna are two great actors and acting with them in a film is no ordinary thing. Ajith has a huge fan following in these parts and working with him will make me reach a greater audience,” she says.

On how she got the ‘prestigious offer’, Neetu says, “One fine day, I got a call from Venkat Prabhu’s office about casting me in Ajith’s film. I readily agreed since three big brands- Ajith, Nagarjuna and Venkat are coming together in this venture. Venkat is a great director and I loved his movies”.

No comments: